I have now retired but will continue to keep this web site live for year as a resource in case it is helpful to people.
We can all benefit from improving relationships in most areas of our lives, There are always some people that are less easy to get along with than others.The complex nature of relationships holds the potential for all sorts of problems:
- inability to form relationships, find a partner or find the ‘right’ partner
- tendency to sabotage apparently healthy relationships
- feelings of insecurity, jealousy or guilt within relationships
- loss of sex drive to partner (but not to others)
- anger, tension, loss of love and other issues between partners in a relationship
- feeling mistreated, worthless or abused by partner.
All relationships encounter difficulties at times but hypnotherapy & counselling can help you.
There is always a reason and explanation for everything that you do or experience, and this lies with your beliefs, your expectations and your emotional responses. Its surprising sometimes how improving relationships always starts with you but has an impact on the other people quite quickly.
Even bad relationships can be rescued if you are prepared to change yourself.
Hypnotherapy and counselling can help you to alter the limiting beliefs and ideas which cause your problems. Much of this will have come from your childhood experiences and hypnosis is extremely effective at helping you undo any negative programming you may have picked up. This requires commitment from you too.
When you let go of outdated ideas that no longer serve you, your life changes accordingly and you will draw different people, different responses and different experiences into your life in line with your new, more positive beliefs.