Anger is a normal reaction to events that need to change. The difficulty is in finding a way to manage it which is healthy for you and any other party involved.
If you find that you:
- fly into a rage which later seems irrational or
- you feel embarrassed that you’ve reacted to something too intensely or
- that you don’t feel in control of your anger
it could be that the anger is controlling you, and that isn’t helpful.
It may be time to learn Anger Management techniques to allow you to deal with your anger in a more helpful way. You can:
- learn what your triggers are
- to explore your past and how the levels of emotion became so intense and
- learn to use mindfulness techniques to ensure it is expressed in a safe way so that it doesn’t harm you or anyone else
- find ways to express that anger appropriately so that healthy relationships can be maintained and undamaged
- find out what other emotions are contributing to the feelings like depression or other stressors.
If you feel that Anger Management techniques may help you to have a more enjoyable and relaxed quality of life, give me a call on 10793 539991 and to arrange a free consultation so you can start to feel in control again.